Come power the future with us!
From the beginning, Hotwire Communications has been focused on the future – bringing the power and speed of fiber optics directly to customers. We were among the first companies in the US to offer IPTV Video and the first to offer gigabit speeds in Florida.
And that leadership continues.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about technology and what it means for all our lives. We are looking for leaders to drive us into the future and we are looking for individuals who are prepared to do whatever it takes to create a truly exceptional customer experience day in and day out.
The Field Services Supervisor is responsible for directing, coordinating and overall operational support within the region. Responsible for management and resource utilization ensuring that sufficient skills, training, and equipment are available for field resources to complete trouble, service and installation orders in a timely manner. Responsible for oversight and service operations management thru optimization of equipment, facilities, material management and personnel by leading the following duties personally or through key field personnel in assigned territory.
• Responsible for all Safety related duties pertaining to Services, Activations and maintenance. Must lead by example
• Responsible for meeting commitments to customers and following up to guarantee customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for applying adopted company policies, operational practices and coordinating training that allow our daily operations to succeed.
• Responsible for preparation of customer sites for move in by completing a pre-inspection, and making necessary arrangements with builders, technicians and or customers.
• Responsible for installation of all company offered products thru accurate and timely installation utilizing the Enlighten software system.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Regional Operations Manager or Vice President and General Manager.
• Responsible for in territory service operations training for the field service technicians.
• Responsible for hitting company set metrics on Trouble and Service ticket resolution times i.e. SLA’s.
• Conducts Ride Along practices with service technicians weekly.
• Conducts Property Manager Visits in order to provide face to face communication with the properties. Also provides His/Her contact information to Property Manager for proper escalation of trouble issues.
• Responsible for the Head End Maintenance practices to assure a safe and organized Head End.
• Creates regional trouble report daily in order to understand the issues in the region.
• Creates regional RCA reports weekly in order to understand where the region can improve in meeting SLA’s
• Creates weekly technicians report as well as verification of attached documents.
• Works closely with Dispatch to coordinate daily activities in the region.
• Works closely with the NOC on escalation of trouble issues.
• Replace Oversees upkeep and security for Head Ends to Performs site survey of Head End and property to assure a safe and organized site. This includes a survey of the Head End facility, IDF, and satellite distribution area.
Directly supervises associates in all facets of services and maintenance functions. Performs supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws; responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education & Experience:
Degree: Technical; College degree preferred
5 years prior technician/installation work experience essential.
5 years prior management experience in an operational role