- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Teamwork – Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Change Management – Communicates change effectively.
- Delegation – Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Leadership – Inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Managing People – Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically upholds the organizations values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organizational goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes and schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches other in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
- Maintains a valid Florida Driver’s License and driving record that meets Hotwire Communications standards. Also maintains current automobile insurance.
- Education and Experience.
- Technical degree; College degree preferred.
- Five years prior technician/installation work experience is essential.
- Prior management experience in an operational role preferred.
- Natural team player with unquestioned integrity and business ethics.
- Positive, high-energy operating style and strong work ethic.
- Self-starter who leads by example and personal involvement.
- Personally accountable for delivering results.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 pounds and operate efficiently and effectively in customer attic and crawl spaces.
- You must works within manufacturer’s rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel
- The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl sometimes in tight spaces.
- Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus and able to manipulate objects such as pens, keyboard and mouse.
- This list is may not be all the responsibilities associated with the job description
- Must be able to work in confined spaces such as crawl space or attics.
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Work Environment: Single family homes or condo and/or telecommunication rooms.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hotwire Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.
Hotwire Communications does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hotwire Communications and Hotwire Communications will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
*Sponsorship is not available for this position