As a Launch Account Manager, you will be building relationships with the Boards as well as POA offices for assigned Hotwire properties. You are responsible for ensuring the Launch process progresses according to plan and that the property is receiving Hotwire's "white glove" experience from day one. The Launch Account Manager is the key communicator between the company and the property during the launch and installation phase of a project.
Some of the things you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Initiating initial contact with the community / property management after final contract
- Maintain responsibility for communicating initial and ongoing project status with property stakeholders
- Be on site throughout entire launch of project (if existing community) OR visit the new construction project weekly during construction and more often as necessary/required during the move-in process after TCO
- Hold meetings whenever appropriate with community representatives or developer
- Represent Hotwire during scheduled property Town Halls and/or Board Meetings
- Recruits other appropriate internal personnel required depending on the volume or subject matter
- Make arrangements for onsite operational facilities and execute via Purchasing Department
- Consider all operational needs including number of on-site personnel to be accommodated, back office work space, equipment trailer space on property premise, office trailer space on premise if applicable, restroom facilities if applicable, employee on-site parking, electrical, connectivity, phone and security accommodations, and demonstration area/equipment
- Obtain list of VIPs, Board Members and other “friendlies” for testing and initial installs
- Obtain map(s) of property/community and diagrams/floor plans for the homes/condos to be installed.
- Obtain list of units and provides all relevant information to billing to ensure Hotwire commences accurate billing based on contract terms.
- If new construction, provide weekly closings report to billing
- Coordinate “pre-launch” community-wide signup event with the goal of kick-starting the home consulations/LOA process with On-Site Operations Team
- Coordinates contract deliverables including hardware and services to common area and back office locations
- Personally handle MSAs and all correspondence for VIPs, Board Members other “friendlies”
- Handles all escalated customer and on-site subscriber issues including damage claims
- Coordinate and execute informational community-wide meetings with resident population with the goal of training on technology or informing community of project status/changes.
- Communicates and coordinates move in schedule with all applicable internal departments, primarily Launch Manager
- Internal communication about on site construction activity including anticipated delivery dates
- Delivers community communication regarding construction work on site and timeframes including on-site signage
- Introduces ongoing operational Account Manager to the property upon turnover to internal operations group.
- Be responsible for onsite marketing material delivery
- Make recommendations for additional collateral as necessary
- Be responsible for responding to all customer web inquiries and online/social media posts
- Be responsible for updating the customized web portal blog (when applicable)
Partner with marketing launch coordinator to ensure website remains current with applicable project updates